Monday 13 July 2015

Decorating a gift box with Craft Asylum dies













One of the things I like to do when I am crafting is to make sure that I don't throwaway
 anything away that can be easily reused. I keep a box on my table where i put those bits and pieces. If they don't get used within a month or so, I give them away to my mum who just recently started paper crafting.

But usually that box comes in really handy when I have to make or decorate a card or a gift. And this is one of those occasions where I just needed to pretty up a little gift box with a present inside.


I used the Tribal dies  Native Florals - Sizzix Bigz Die, 660494;
Intricate Native Florals Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - 660499; Intricate Tribal Florals 660500 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 5PK; and Tribal Borders - 660502 Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 2PK.

The brad at the top is from the Craft Asylum Into the Woods Embellishment Set 37pcs, that I also had a s single left over as I used all the rest from the pack.


I simply had already die cut all the elements out of white card, so I used spray paint to coloured them to match both the brad and the box.


Then I layered the flowers using the brad and glued the trim at the bottom.
Simple! And quick and easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment