Monday 19 October 2015

Making quick and easy cards by Paula Pascual


Today I am sharing a simple card that I have made for when loads of cards are required in a short amount of time.

I used:
Inks, Adhesvies, acrylic blocks and glitter glue


I stamped the message in a separate piece of card and then trimmed round it.

Basically I have stamped the tree on the card using Versafine black ink, then over the top I stamp the solid foliage using a dye based ink.



Without cleaning it I stamped in the inside to create this lovely softer effect you get with a second impression. As you can see some of the black ink still was wet so it also transfered the black detail. Then I stamped the message form the same set.


Finally I added a bit of clear glitter glue to the branches to add some sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment