Monday 16 November 2015

The proud deer die Christmas card by Paula Pascual

Hello!
Today I am sharing two ideas on how to make Christmas cards using the same die, the Proud deer.


For this card I used:


I first Created the hills by roughly cutting the light brown card freehand. Then I distressed the edges using a medium brown distress ink. I attached them with foam pads to the card and then I added the die cut trees. i trimmed two of them so that there would be some variation on the height.
Then I die cut the deer using Kraft card. Then I stamped the message on a strip of card and attached it to the card. Finally I added the deer.



This second card is quicker to make but slightly more technical. I die cut the front of the card by placing the die in the middle, but making sure that one of my cutting plates wasn't all the way so that the die wouldn't cut the feet of the deer.
Then I stamped the message and added a strip of card at the bottom and on the inside.


The space at the bottom half is plenty of room for a simple Christmas message.

I hope you like this two ideas!

Paula







No comments:

Post a Comment