Saturday 21 March 2015

Into The Woods Cute Owl Card



Hello ...

Today I want to share a cute and simple card with you, using the Into The woods Collection.  I have used both the papers and the Sizzix Craft Asylum dies to create this card.  I love the colours in this collection and the cute owl is just fabulous for adding to cards.


To create this card I have covered a tent fold card with patterned paper and inked the edges.  This collection works really well with a little ink as it helps bring the colours out.  I have added green paper to the base to give the effect of grass.  The Sizzix Thinlits Little Owl has been die cut from the 6 x 6" Into The Woods Paper Pad and pieced together.  For the rest of the card I have used elements from the 12 x 12" Into The Woods Paper Pad and ribbon and a brad from the Into The Woods Embellishment Set.

This is a great card for keeping in your card box ready for any occasion that might come up.  It's also a great way to show someone how much they mean to you.

Until next time ...

Happy crafting! 







No comments:

Post a Comment