Monday 23 March 2015

Two happy cards



In keeping with the them of my latests posts, I can't keep away from making cards using the new Craft Asylum dies! I just love The way that a simple layered die cut adds so much dimension to the card.


For this first card I used Meadow Sweet 6x6 paper pad, the embellishments pack (ribbon and brad) as well as the Craft Asylum for Sizzix Meadow Butterfly set of dies. 
On a white card I attached the paper that I already trimmed to size. Then I added the ribbon, the tag and the brad all from the embellishment pack. I die cut using my Big Shot machine the different layers of the butterfly using the different papers from the 6 x 6 paper pad and assemble them all together. 


For the second card I used the Meadow Sweet 6x6 pad, I trimmed the water can paper to fit on a standard white card A6. I die cut the flowers and heart using papers from the same pack using the Woodland Flowers set of dies. I also die cut the banner using another of the Craft Asylum dies manufactured by Sizzix called Speech Bubbles. I assemble all the elements together and glue them down. Finally I added some ribbon, buttons and tag all from the Meadow sweet embellishment set.

No comments:

Post a Comment