Saturday 11 April 2015

Candy Border Strips



Hello ...

I hope this post finds you well and you have enjoyed the Easter break.

Today I have a card to share featuring the new Candy range.  The colours in this range are gorgeous and so fresh and clean.


To make this card I have used the Candy 6 x 6" Paper Pad.  I have taken the plain papers and using the Sizzix Thinlits Decorative Trim I have die cut 8 strips and adhered them onto white cardstock.  This has been mounted into a card blank covered with the pink paper.  To finish I have added the 'lovely' element from the Candy 12 x 12" Paper Pad.  To attach I punched holes in the sides and threaded through the twine.

This is a great way to use up those strips of paper and a great card to keep incase a special occasion pops up.

Until next time ...
Happy crafting! 

1 comment: