Saturday 18 April 2015

Sweet As Candy Card



Hello ...

This week has been chaos so the card I am going to share with you is perfect for my week!

Enjoy Everyday Moments.

I am sure we are all guilty of rushing around and not enjoying what we have right now.  This is what I love about each of the Craft Asylum ranges ... they all have those little words to make us stop and think or cheer up a friend.  Sometimes we send cards for no reason or to make someones day a bit brighter, so words like this are perfect!



This is a very simple yet effective card and the white embossed background is perfect for setting off the colours.

To make this card emboss the bottom section using the Sizzix Textured Impressions Candy Hearts.  Take the border from the Candy 12 x 12 Paper Pad and adhere using 3D foam pads where the embossing meets the plain card.  Add the two pennants again from the Candy 12 x 12" Paper Pad.  Trim the 'Everyday moments' and 'today' from the Candy 6 x 6" Paper Pad and adhere onto the card.   Add a few adhesive stones to embellish.



I'm actually going to pop this card on my shelf in my studio to remind me to enjoy the everyday moments, with its bright colours and cute hearts it will brighten up any room.

Have a great week .... and remember to enjoy those everyday moments!

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment