Saturday 6 June 2015

A Candy Layout



Hello,

Today I am sharing a new kind of project for me.... A layout.  I love scrapbooking and all the ideas behind it but I never seem to find the time so this year I have decided to get back into it and start creating layouts instead of leaving all of those photographs sitting on the computer.

The layout I am sharing today features the Candy collection which has such beautiful colours and compliments black & white and sepia so well.


Here I have mixed a selection of the 12 x 12" Candy Paper Pad and the 6 x 6" Candy Paper Pad.  As you can see the word 'enjoy' is die cut in white, which I think is very elegant and subtle but can still be seen on the layout.  I have used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Trim #2 across the base of the photograph.  This has been adhered using 3D foam pads give the page some dimension.  The 'smile' circular element is cut using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Bubbles.The sentiment at the top is the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Candy Clouds layered onto the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Layering Frames.



I have become very fond of white space on my project recently and love the way the white helps the colours from the Candy collection stand out.


I'm really looking forward to creating more layouts now, I'm sure I will be back with some more to share soon!

Have a great weekend.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment