Saturday 13 June 2015

Sweet As A Candy Elephant!



Hello ...

Have you seen the new collection of Tribal Adventure Dies from Craft Asylum?  They are great for all occasions and can be adapted for so many uses.

Today I am sharing a cute elephant card made using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Elephant Duo and the Craft Asylum Candy 6 x 6" Paper Pad.


I have left it sentiment free apart from the word 'cute' on the elephant as I think this could be used for many occasions.  This was aimed at a new baby card but I think it could suit older children and adults too.

The base of the card has been made up using strips from the Candy 6 x 6" Paper Pad.  I have then used the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Decorative Trim #1 as a base for the elephant to stand on.

The Candy collection works so well with white space on a card or scrapbook page.  It really brings out the colours.

Have a lovely week.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment