Saturday 23 May 2015

A Count Down Calendar



Hello ...

Happy weekend! Here in the UK we have a long weekend due to the bank holiday.  Fingers crossed we get some sunshine.

Talking of sunshine I have a post to share with you today using the Hello Sunshine collection.

As a family we have lots of exciting events to look forward to, whether that be birthdays or holidays.  So I thought I would create a framed count down picture with changeable numbers so that we can use it for all our important occasions.


To create the picture I have taken a white frame with an aperture.  Behind the aperture I have added 3 layers of coordinating patterned papers.  I have then die cut the panel that holds the number and layered it.  The beauty about using the Hello Sunshine 12 x 12" Paper Pad is the numbers come with it in the card elements, so all you need to do is trim around them.  The number has been added using a temporary adhesive so each day during the count down the number can be changed.  


To embellish the picture I have used a brad from the Hello Sunshine Embellishment Set and the bunting from the 12 x 12" Paper Pad. 

I have to say I am really happy with the way in which this turned out.  I think the colours work really well against the white frame.  I hope you like it too.

Have a lovely weekend.

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment