Saturday 16 May 2015

Sunshine Card



Hello ...

How has your week been? 

Today I am looking on the positive side and sharing a card ready for all those hot summer days we are going to have! 


I really love working with the Hello Sunshine collection, the colours are so fresh.

To make this card I have covered the front with the blue patterned paper from the Hello Sunshine 12 x 12" Paper Pad and cut a heart into it.  Acetate has been added behind to create the shaker element and the sun has been adhered using a 3D foam pad.  I have placed a frame around the heart to set off the colours.  The words have been added using the Sizzix Thinlits Die Set Happiness Phrases which is currently one of my favourites.  I find it so useful for adding sentiments to general use cards.

I would love to see any cards you have made using this range.  Remember to share them with Craft Asylum on social media! 

Until next time ...

Katie 

No comments:

Post a Comment