Saturday 2 May 2015

A Little Meadow Sweet Home Decor



Hello ...

Are you like me and every now and then fancy adding a little home decor to brighten up the place?

Last week whilst food shopping I came across this mini urn.  It was cute but I knew with a little help it could be even cuter! 


The Meadow Sweet Collection was perfect for this as the colours complemented it beautifully.  So I added a couple strips of patterned paper from the Meadow Sweet 12 x 12" Paper Pad to wrap around the urn.  I then used the floral element and added a brad from the Meadow sweet Embellishment Set.


To add a bit more detail I attached two birds to wooden sticks and added them to the flowers.  


Finally I adhered the bunting around the top to really set off the colours.


The finished result is really bright and cheerful and will take pride of place brightening up the living room!


Craft Asylum makes such easy work for up cycling home decor items.  The colours and patterns are sure to brighten any room! 

Have a great weekend.

Katie 






No comments:

Post a Comment